Welcome, Healthcare Providers!
Thank you for your interest in Edwards Health Care Services (EHCS)! Since 1992, we’ve been working with patients and their healthcare teams to provide high-quality diabetes products delivered nationwide for free. We work directly with patients and their healthcare teams to obtain the necessary authorizations, supply the prescribed product, and establish reordering procedures to ensure the patient’s compliance with their treatment regimen. EHCS maintains close relationships with our manufacturer partners (including Abbott, Dexcom, Medtronic, Omnipod, and Tandem) to help facilitate training and product instruction, if necessary.
Learn more about EHCS, our products, and services in the EHCS Corporate Brochure.
To ensure that EHCS continues to meet the requirements of the FDA and your patient’s insurance, review the following to expedite the process.
HCP Forms & Resources:
- EHCS Certificate of Medical Necessity (CMN) – CGM (physician form)
- EHCS Certificate of Medical Necessity (CMN) – Insulin Pumps (physician form)
- Medicare Criteria for CGM Therapy (HCP resource)
- Medicare Criteria for Insulin Pump Therapy (HCP resource)
- EHCS Assignment of Benefits & Financial Responsibility Form (patient form)
- EHCS Rental Agreement for Insulin Pump (patient form)
- Blood Glucose Log Sheet (patient form)
We welcome referrals from healthcare providers, including physicians and diabetes educators. Complete the referral form, and we’ll reach out to your patient to finalize the process.
If you have patient documents, including prescriptions or progress/office notes, you may upload them here. Please be sure to include the patient’s name and date of birth on all files.