Gain Control of your Diabetes with a Dexcom CGM
Available Dexcom Continuous Glucose Monitors Covered by Medicare
Dexcom G6® Therapeutic CGM System
Dexcom G6 Therapeutic Continuous Glucose Monitoring System allows you to monitor your glucose number and where it’s headed. Now available for Medicare, the Dexcom G6 system:
- Displays real-time glucose readings, right on your receiver or smart device (phone, watch, tablet, etc.)
- Enables you to know your glucose number and where it’s headed with zero fingersticks and no calibration
- Has unique sharing capabilities and alerts that are customizable for you
- Features a slim, water-resistant sensor with an extended 10-day wear offering more convenience and fewer interruptions
- Is proven to lower A1C and reduce hypoglycemic incidents
Who is Covered Under Medicare?
According to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Medicare may cover therapeutic CGM when:
- The beneficiary has diabetes mellitus
- The beneficiary has been testing four or more times a day
- The beneficiary uses three or more daily injections (MDI) or a pump
- The treatment regimen requires the beneficiary to frequently adjust based on the therapeutic CGM testing results
- The beneficiary has seen his/her doctor in the last six months
To remain eligible, the beneficiary must see his/her doctor every six months to evaluate the CGM therapy.
Benefits of Ordering Through EHCS
Since 1992, EHCS has been in the business of diabetes care and supplies. We offer a wide range of diabetes products, including glucose monitoring equipment, pump therapy devices, and testing and pump supplies. We are committed to helping improve the quality of life for all our customers living with diabetes.
- Order reminder program
- Free nationwide delivery
- Easy ordering by phone, web and email
- Simple billing process
We strive to deliver timely, courteous, ethical and personal service to every one of our patients, every time.