Gain control of your diabetes with a Medicare-approved Dexcom CGM
Dexcom G6® Therapeutic CGM System
Dexcom G6 Therapeutic Continuous Glucose Monitoring System allows you to monitor your glucose number and know where it’s headed. Now available for Medicare, the Dexcom G6 system:
- Displays real-time glucose readings, right on your receiver or smart device* (phone, watch, tablet, etc.)
- Enables you to know your glucose number and where it’s headed with zero fingersticks and no calibration
- Has unique sharing capabilities and alerts that are customizable for you
- Features a slim, water-resistant sensor with an extended 10-day wear offering more convenience and fewer interruptions
- Is proven to lower A1C and reduce hypoglycemic incidents
Who is Covered Under Medicare?
According to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Medicare may cover therapeutic CGM when:
- The beneficiary has diabetes mellitus
- The beneficiary has been testing four or more times a day
- The beneficiary uses three or more multiple daily injections (MDI) or a pump
- The treatment regimen requires the beneficiary to frequently adjust based on the therapeutic CGM testing results
- The beneficiary has seen his/her doctor in the last six months
To remain eligible, the beneficiary must see his/her doctor every six months to evaluate the CGM therapy.
*In order to qualify for Medicare coverage of your Dexcom G6 system, Medicare requires that you have a receiver that is compatible with Dexcom G6 and that you use that receiver with your supplies, even if you also use a compatible smart device. Medicare does not cover Dexcom G6 supplies that are only used with a smartphone or other mobile device. To view a list of compatible smart devices, visit dexcom.com/compatibility
Benefits of Ordering Through EHCS
Since 1992, EHCS has been in the business of diabetes care and supplies. We offer a wide range of diabetes products, including glucose monitoring equipment, pump therapy devices, and testing and pump supplies. We are committed to helping improve the quality of life for all our customers living with diabetes.
- Order reminder program
- Free nationwide delivery
- Easy ordering by phone, web and email
- Simple billing process
We strive to deliver timely, courteous, ethical and personal service to every one of our patients, every time.