We’re Here to Help
As the leader in diabetes care for more than 25 years, the EHCS Diabetes Care team truly understands the importance of quality products with personalized care. Regardless of whether it’s your first insulin pump or continuous glucose monitor or you’re switching brands, the process can seem overwhelming. That’s why EHCS created a team of Diabetes Care Advisors (DCA) who are committed to providing you personal care you deserve.
- Develop strong, personal relationships
- Work with your healthcare team to get your insulin pump or CGM order as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Maintain consistent communication with you and your healthcare team
- Coordinate future insulin pump and/or CGM supply reorders
- Help you stay compliant with your diabetes treatment plan through supply reorder programs, reminders for doctor’s visits or required lab work, and proactive protocols for insurance-required paperwork
Have a question?
Benefits of a Dedicated Diabetes Care Advisor (DCA)
At EHCS, our goal is to provide you with a first-rate customer experience through the entire process. After you complete the online application, EHCS will pair you with a dedicated Diabetes Care Advisor to help you through the process. From insurance approval and product selection to future reorders, our team of DCAs is your guide to better diabetes control.