Perfect for moms who pump several times a day!
Medela’s beloved Pump In Style® breast pump line is debuting a new member: The Pump In Style with MaxFlow™ Technology! This new pump is a double electric, single-user breast pump designed to maximize pumping efficiency. Simply put: It’s a hardworking pump for hardworking moms, built on Medela’s 60-year commitment to moms to use research-driven innovative technology to help moms in their breastfeeding journey.
Designed for the on-the-go mom, the new Pump In Style with MaxFlow Technology comes with everything you need to pump, including a closed system to keep tubing clean and free of milk and hospital performance to ensure you’re pumping as efficiently as possible.
Highly effective, yet easy to use
Moms work hard all day, every day, and you don’t have time to set up, program and clean complicated breast pumps. That’s why Medela created the Pump In Style with MaxFlow, which maximizes your time and your pumping sessions. One of the quietest pumps available, the Pump In Style with MaxFlow features:
- Medela’s patented 2-Phase Expression with its new MaxFlow Technology that uses micro-vibrations to increase and optimize milk flow
- Research-based breast shield design that’s more comfortable and helps mom produce 11.8% more milk than standard breast shields
- Intuitive control panel simplifies pumping with pre-programmed settings that you can customize for your comfort and to match your baby’s nursing rhythm
- Easy-to-clean construction with fewer parts to assemble and clean
- Battery pack so you can pump anywhere, regardless of whether you have access to an outlet (batteries not included)
The Pump In Style with MaxFlow breast pump comes in two configurations:
- Pump In Style with MaxFlow: The standard version of the pump is usually fully covered by most insurance plans and comes with everything you need to pump, including one set of 24mm breast shields, two bottles and a battery pack. Click here to learn more about the standard pump.
- Deluxe Pump In Style with MaxFlow: This version is typically an upgraded breast pump, and the fee depends on your insurance coverage. The deluxe version includes the standard Pump In Style with MaxFlow Technology pump and also includes two sizes of breast shields (21mm and 24mm), five bottles, a stylish bag and a cooler. Click here to learn more about the deluxe pump.
EHCS is now taking orders for the standard and the deluxe versions of the Pump In Style with MaxFlow. Apply online today to find out if your insurance covers the Medela Pump In Style with MaxFlow. When EHCS receives your application, we will pair you with a breast pump expert who will verify your benefits and eligibility and review next steps with you. EHCS handles all of the paperwork between your doctor and your insurance so you can spend that time prepping for your new baby!