OmniPod Insulin Management System
The Pod and PDM (Personal Diabetes Manager) communicate wirelessly to deliver continuous insulin based on your personal settings — precisely what you ask for, precisely when you ask. The PDM needs to be within 5 feet of the Pod to program a bolus. Stay in range, stay in control.
- A handheld PDM wirelessly manages your personal insulin delivery
- Built-in FreeStyle blood glucose (BG) meter
- Large color screen with bright mode option
- Customizable ID screen
- Test strip port light for low-light conditions
- Extensive food library with carbohydrate counts
- Suggested bolus calculator (also calculates insulin on board)
- Port to download your stored records into clear reports and charts
- Intuitive prompts like “Are you going to eat now?”
- A small, lightweight waterproof Pod* is easy to apply and wear.
- Built-in 200-unit insulin reservoir angled infusion set, automated inserter, delivery mechanism and power supply
- Weighs just 25 grams with an empty reservoir
- Automatic insertion at the push of a button, with no needles in sight
- Pink slide insert window to ensure the cannula has deployed
- The Pod has a waterproof IPX8 rating for up to 25 feet for 60 minutes; the PDM is not waterproof
Required: This item is restricted by federal law to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Insurance Price Info: Actual price is based on contracted rate when billed to your health insurance company.