Spectra S2 Breast Pump w/ Tote/Cooler
The Spectra S2 is designed to meet the needs of moms and make life easier. All Spectra pumps are closed systems – a physical barrier between the milk and the pump guarantees hygiene and motor performance. The S2 is intended to rival other personal use breast pumps with a maximum suction strength of 280 mmHg and the ability to be used as a single or double pump. The very quiet pump has a “massage mode” – a short, shallow mode designed to stimulate mom’s let-down reflex, and can then be switched to expression mode – a deeper, slower pattern of suction which mimics how babies nurse when milk is flowing. For women who find it hard to get a let-down when pumping, this feature really helps, and you can move back and forth between modes as necessary. The suction is also adjustable in both let-down and expression mode.
- Designer tote* with cooler, 1 freezer pack and 2 extra bottles
- Timer and nightlight
- AC power adapter
- 280mmHg maximum suction strength
- Let-down mode
- Closed system
- Two 24mm and two 28mm breast flanges
- Two milk collection bottles with universal thread
- Locking rings and discs
- Two sets of valves, membranes and tubing
- Prescription required when purchased through insurance
*Design and style of bag subject to change based on manufacturer availability.